Jumat, 03 Juli 2015

welcome again :))



Assalamu’alaikum readers. How are you? Hows your Ramadhan? I hope for everything in this month better than anothers. I’m trying to write down something here, something new with something better, but I cant found it ntill I write this. On my mind just one thing stay in “the result from SBMPTN”. Talk little about it,  make me scared sometime, but I believe that Allah always beside me, He will helps me in this step –as always-.
Too much things I wanna do in this month, like I wanna start to write something again, draw some design, take more awesome pictures, and also more contact with Qur’an. But until this 16th Ramadhan, I found my self not so productive. Little lost control of my self.
Heve you ever feel, something like this? Waiting for the result from your test? Which is the important test in your life? Ofcourse im scared, did I do something wrong with this feeling? This is my last chance to continue my study in Indonesia. I’ve (too) much wasted my time to continue my study. Back to Indonesia, without anything degree with,-just the certificate B2 Deutsch- made me sometimes angry to my self, totally not productive ! Now im 19 years old, and I hope that I can soon as a medical student. I believe that Allah never leave me, whatever my conditions, He always beside me.
Sorry for not too good hand writing, I lost some of my focus, memory and also my mood to write something here. Soon, I will make it better than this, insyaaAllah.

Ps : for everyone who reading this, please pray for me and my study. Thank you J

1 komentar: